A super-easy way to record, search and compare AI experiments
Aim will help you easily handle 100s of experiments.
What is Aim
Aim is an experiment logger packed with superpowers.
Especially for researchers who run lots of experiments:
- Only two functions to integrate
- Search and load 100s of experiment metrics on Explore
- Group and aggregate metrics by any param
- Split metric dashboards by any param
- High level comparison on Parallel Coordinates Dashboard
- Holistic experiments dashboard
And we keep adding more!
pip install aim
import aim # Save inputs, hparams or any other 'key: value' pairs aim.set_params(hyperparam_dict, name='hparams') # Passing name argument is optional ... for step in range(10): # Log metrics to visualize performance aim.track(metric_value, name='metric_name', epoch=epoch_number) ...
Use Aim standalone or with your favorite experiment tracker
Join the Aim community on Slack
Our growing Slack community is a great environment for AI researchers to hang out and share their projects with each other. All things AI. Also you are welcome to ask your #questions, share your #ideas and #jokes with the amazing Aim community.Join our Slack